Already the first time you access the website or the Mostbet app using any device, you start sending your data to our servers. This data includes, for example, cookies, and this information is considered personal, because it contains data about your computer’s IP address and operating system.
Thus, personal information is absolutely any information that can identify a unique Mostbet user.
When you start the registration process, you enter your phone number or email box. During the account verification process, you send us information about you – first name, last name, address, date of birth, country, etc.. It’s also information about electronic wallets or bank accounts that you use to make transactions. All of this is personal information about the user, which Mostbet processes, protects securely and has no right to distribute. It is stored on encrypted SSL servers with strong antivirus and firewall protection. Also, only a small part of the staff responsible for the safety of this data has access to it.
For what purposes does Mostbet use user data
The data you send is used by Mostbet strictly to improve the quality of the service, as well as to comply with the applicable jurisdictions of the Region in which Mostbet offers its services.
- Compliance With the Laws of the Country. Each country has its own betting and casino laws, and the information you submit lets us know that you can be a bettor within the law;
- Age Verification. Within the laws, only users over the age of 18 can start betting real money. So, when you send us your information, we verify it and allow you to bet without restriction if you qualify;
- Fair Play Principles. According to our rules, each player is only allowed to create and use one account for his bets. This way, by identifying each user we promote these principles and avoid manipulation and fraud;
- Requirement of International license. Mostbet is a registered bookmaker and is regulated and licensed by the Curacao Gaming Commission. As part of this KYC license, verification is a mandatory procedure for each user;
- Improving the Quality of Services. Collecting information about our users and their preferences we can predict the betting market development and offer the players an interesting betting function or please them with a nice bonus before anyone else.
Mostbet for its part has the right to fuck and process the data provided by users. At the same time, the company is obliged to ensure the maximum security of this data and has no right to transfer it to third parties and is liable for data storage violations.
The data sent by users may be used with their consent for advertising and analytical purposes. They are also used for law enforcement purposes and to prevent fraud and money laundering.
The information can be transmitted to the legislative bodies of the country only in case of an official request.
A user of Mostbet may refuse to send data to our servers at any time. To do this you need to write and send a letter to our official e-mail.